Topic is Children and Grief
- Define the population, age group, phenomena, genre, geographical areas or concept that you are investigating. If presenting a cultural or ethnic aspect it must be one other than own.
- Detailed description of how and to what extent this topic is relevant -or- why you chose the topic. This must be compelling and invite the reader to be interested in the topic.
- Connect the topic to scholarly material, published journal, books, music or movies on the same topic.
- Connect the topic from a historical standpoint of death in society. For example, in the 1970s Disney movies began introducing death theme. From this commenced, more childrenâ€™s movies and books about death.
- Connect the topic to more current and contemporary aspects of death.
- Define and describe any concepts that specifically related to your topic as it relates to death.
- Provide a scripture that you have become familiar with and you use to cope in times of loss.
- Provide an active link to an online site that can be used to search for material on your topic.
1500 â€“ 2,000 word; APA-compliant formatting, including title and reference pages; Minimum of five scholarly references; double-spaced with subheadings, tables and charts as needed. Included: Title page, abstract and full reference list. Use the sections list below to organize your paper. All papers must list the textbook as a reference