(CASE STUDY) – https://web.archive.org/web/20180214174551/http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/tesco/recruitment-and-selection/introduction.html
– BOOK PDF: Organization Development- Chapters 12, 13, and 14
– Review the case study about Tesco’s recruitment and selection practices:
* Recruitment and Selection: A Tesco Case Study.
* Imagine that you are the
consultant in charge of the Tesco account. It is time to evaluate existing hiring procedures for the company, and to make any suggestions for change. Specifically,
you will consider the effectiveness of the current methods used to recruit and hire employees. Use your creativity to expand the case study, as needed, to
illustrate your points.
Analyze the case study- Ensure that you address the following questions:
– summarize the key features of the situation very briefly and then analyze the recruiting hiring approaches used and
1. What is Tesco doing right in terms of its current methods used to recruit and hire employees?
2. What changes to the way that prospective employees are measured (evaluated) might enhance the overall hiring process?
Use at least two outside sources to support your position on the effectiveness of the current methods used to recruit and hire employees